CentOS Web Panel – a Free Web Hosting control panel intended for fast and simple administration of (Dedicated and VPS) servers short the task and push to utilize ssh support for each time you need to accomplish something, offers countless and highlights for server administration in its control panel bundle.
Install CentOS Web Panel (CWP)
Follow the below steps to setup CWP on your server.
1. Login to server as a root user.
2. Download CWP package to install.
# cd /usr/local/src # wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-latest
3. After downloading type the below simple command.
# sh cwp-latest
It will take some time to compile several package such as all php extension. It is same as like installing WHM/Cpanel
4. It will ask to reboot computer just simply hit the enter button to reboot the system. After reboot now ssh to your server and you can see the CWP welcome message.
5. Now open your internet browser and access your CWP admin panel in GUI mode.
6. Type root as username and your system root password.
– Setup nameservers
– Setup shared ip (must be your public IP address)
– Setup at least one hosting package (or edit default package)
– Setup root email & now you are ready to host domains.